Drive Results with a Clinically Intelligent Solution
An Innovative Physician-Led Clinical Documentation Review
Accuity’s tech-enabled, physician-led clinical documentation review
- Is led interactively by a physician, coding expert, and CDI specialist post discharge but prior to billing
- Includes all payer inpatient DRGs – MS/APR/AP
- Ensures quick chart turnaround time for minimal impact on DNFB
- Intelligently segments and prioritizes cases for review of high-impact charts
Your health system benefits
- More accurate, complete and compliant clinical documentation
- ROI of 200-275%+
- Minimized revenue leakage and improve cash flow
- Better engaged and educated physicians
- Enhanced quality
Hospitals realize a measurable, substantial ROI with Accuity.
Get More with Accuity
Educate and Engage Your Physicians
Just as doctors need continuing education to keep their medical skills current, they should sharpen clinical documentation practices through continuous learning.
As part of its core solution, Accuity provides peer-to-peer education to help physicians utilize best practices in clinical documentation and become more engaged in the process. Using your hospital’s performance data, Accuity develops and delivers an ongoing education program targeting documentation improvement strategies that get results.
Accuity Stands by our Reviews
Our solution naturally reduces your chance of clinical denials because our reviews ensure the accuracy of every chart we touch. We stand by our work and will assist your hospital in quickly working denials related to clinical validation and DRG coding validation
- Typical initial denial rate is 3% or less with final denial rates between 0.8 to 1%
- Review of clinical denial and supporting documentation by clinical appeals nurse specialist
- Creation of appeal letters in accordance with payer requirements
- Strict adherence to timely appeal resolution
- Attention to payer compliance and regulatory changes
It Starts with Clinical Expertise
With multiple industry certifications and physicians with countless hours of patient care, Accuity’s team has unmatched expertise. Our solution is supported by nearly 80 U.S. based multi-specialty physicians working interactively with a team of coders, CDI specialists, and other experts who have worked in a hospital setting.
Accuity is an extension of your hospital’s team – one committed to working in harmony with your revenue cycle and HIM leaders. And with more than 1.5 million charts reviewed (and counting) and hundreds of millions in recovered revenue for our clients, your hospital is in good hands.
Start Your No-Risk, High-Return Experience
While some vendors take months to integrate their technology or services, Accuity takes only weeks. Your hospital doesn’t have time or resources for a lengthy, costly implementation. You need turn-key solutions that accelerate results.
Powered by Physicians – Enhanced by Business Intelligence
Your hospital needs both a physician’s complex problem-solving skills and technology that harnesses meaningful data. Accuity gives you the dynamic power of both. Accuity’s business intelligence capabilities provide your health system actionable insights to ensure optimal clinical documentation integrity.