$500MM In Revenue Delivered To Our Clients In the Last 12 Months
Accuity’s vast clinical expertise combined with our patent pending Amplifi technology drives our industry-leading net benefit. Accuity’s comprehensive inpatient clinical documentation review strategy combines physicians, coders and CDI specialists with proprietary clinically intelligent technology to ensure every chart is completely accurate, complete and compliant.
Accuity’s technology-driven, physician-led clinical documentation review
- Occurs post-discharge but prior to billing
- Includes all inpatient DRG payers – MS/APR
- Ensures quick chart turnaround time for minimal impact on DNFB
- Intelligently segments and prioritizes cases for review of high-impact charts first
Your health system benefits
- Significant, otherwise uncaptured revenue and incremental cash flow (100% self-funded)
- Unparalleled expertise as an extension of your team
- Better engaged and educated physicians
- Positive impact on publicly reported quality measures
Get More with Accuity
Educate and Engage Your Physicians
Just as doctors need continuing education to keep their medical skills current, they should sharpen clinical documentation practices through continuous learning.
As part of its core solution, Accuity provides peer-to-peer education to help physicians utilize best practices in clinical documentation and become more engaged in the process. Using your hospital’s performance data, Accuity develops and delivers an ongoing education program targeting documentation improvement strategies that get results.
Accuity Stands by our Reviews
Our approach naturally reduces your chance of clinical denials. We stand by our work and will assist your hospital in quickly working denials related to clinical validation and DRG coding validation.
- Initial denial rate is 2.6% or less on the cases we change. After appeal submission, the final denial rate is 1.5%.
- Review of clinical denial and supporting documentation by clinical appeals nurse specialist
- Creation of appeal letters in accordance with payer requirements
- Strict adherence to timely appeal resolution
- Attention to payer compliance and regulatory changes
It Starts with Clinical Expertise
Your revenue cycle depends on getting coding and clinical documentation right. You need a partner who helps align clinical documentation integrity with your revenue cycle.
With multiple industry certifications and physicians with countless hours of patient care, Accuity’s team has unmatched expertise. Our solution is supported by 100+ U.S.-based multi-specialty physicians working interactively with a team of coders, CDI specialists, and other experts who have worked in a hospital setting.
Accuity is an extension of your hospital’s team – one committed to working in harmony with your revenue cycle and HIM leaders. And with more than 3 million charts reviewed (and counting) and more than $500M in recovered revenue annually for our clients, your hospital is in good hands.
Industry Certifications – Privacy and Security
Accuity is laser-focused on the goals, needs, and processes of the health systems we serve. Security, privacy and data protection are a top priority, and we take our commitment to protecting our client's data seriously as indicated by the following achievements:
- SOC 1 Type 2 certified
- HITRUST Risk-based, 2-year (r2) certified, which includes all three HIPAA factors:
- HIPAA Breach Notification
- HIPAA Privacy Rule
- HIPAA Security Rule
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework v1.1 Certification
Get Started Today
Get on the fast track to improved clinical documentation and revenue integrity by trying Accuity for 60 days.
While some vendors take months to integrate their technology or services, Accuity takes only weeks. Your hospital doesn’t have time or resources for a lengthy, costly implementation. You need turn-key solutions that accelerate results.
Powered by Physicians – Enhanced by Business Intelligence
Your hospital needs both a physician’s complex problem-solving skills and technology that harnesses meaningful data. Accuity gives you the dynamic power of both. Accuity’s business intelligence capabilities provide your health system actionable insights to ensure optimal clinical documentation integrity.